Members from the Lansdowne Volunteer Fire Department joined together this past weekend at Lansdowne High School to repair the flag pole located at the school football field. The team members replaced the pulley, installed a new lanyard and placed a new tow hook on the pole.This will allow the school to raise the national and state colors before every football game.
Engine 361 arrived and confirmed a total of 4 patients with one still in the water. Medic 365′s crew began CPR on one subject and had transported to the local hospital …in critical condition.
With confirmation that one victim was still in the water, fire department personnel began to set up for an ice rescue.
With very low visibility, the dive team were able to pull one subject out of the water after an hour of searching. That subject was also transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Doc became a member of Lansdowne in 1965 and was highly respected. The effects of his loss are being felt already by those of us who had t…he honor and pleasure of working with him.
Doc held the titles of Treasure and Fire Lieutenant during his 50 years with the department.
To the Donnelly family, please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
On 1/18/2015 as the rain fell and road began to freeze station 36 handled multiple calls for service throughout the county.
Paramedic Eng 361 handled 4 calls
Iv 365 handled 8 calls before noon including multiple calls far from the first due including a call in cockeysville.
Station 36 ended the day with first due unconscious person that Paramedic Engine 361 took the run
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 It is with deep regret that we announce the passing of Louis “Butch” Keene. Butch has served several terms as President, and had served as the chairman of our carnival. Butch was always willing to step up and help with anything and everything. His hard work and dedication will not be forgotten. Rest easy brother.
Saturday, August 16, 2014 Shortly after 6 p.m. station 36 was alerted for the report of a kitchen fire in the 2900 blk of Lakebrook ci. Engine 362 took the response to find a 3 story garden style apartment with smoke showing. Crews advanced in to find a kitchen fire in a 2nd floor unit. Fire was extinguished and crews checked for extension. Crews found that all was good then packed up and returned back to service.